The Columbia Tower Club graciously hosted their Annual Client Appreciation Night on Leap Day this year! The event debuted their fabulous new events menu with delicious tastes and open bar. And best of all the bar starred a ice sculpture Luge where the bartender would mix your choice of tasty new cocktails, then funnel it from the top of the ice sculpture, where the drink would work it’s way through the ice sculpture blocks and into the recipients glass…SO fun!
- Smart Meetings “Smart Mart” at the Seattle Fairmont Olympic ~ Photographs by Nationwide Corporate Event Photographer Trishann Couvillion of Fire Eyes Photography
- Photographs of Dr. Steven Hawking ~ The Pacific Science Center Luminaries Series Event
- MPI Seattle’s “Strictly Social” June Event at Wine World
- June 1st proclaimed ‘Tom Douglas Day’ in King County by Dow Constantine and the SCVB
- Learning is Tribal and We are Social
Trishann Couvillion on Learning is Tribal and We are… John Chen (@bigkid) on Learning is Tribal and We are… VMS-Washington on ‘So-Lo-Mo’ The Soc… dellcarey on Headshots: They Don’t Ha… Ro (@typeaseattle) on Headshots: They Don’t Ha…